Sunday, December 22, 2013

Life.

Well finals finished this past Thursday and I have been home for two days now and I LOVE it! Besides loving the fact that I'm not studying, going to class, and taking tests…..I'm loving being with my family! I honestly, hands down, have the coolest and most amazing siblings and parents EVER! They seriously are pretty awesome! If you haven't met them…you should. I just wanted to tell the world how great they are! I also wanted to say, that if you haven't been able to go to a Christmas church meeting or Christmas devotional, you really should. Today I went to one with my family, and there was a lot of beautiful music and two great talks! But another reason it was special was cause I got to hear my amazing lil sis play her violin, and my mom accompany the choir on her flute. They both are really talented! It was great and I felt so calm and peaceful. I love this time of year, it makes me stop and realize (more than usual) how blessed I am and helps me better look at the little things in life. 
Life is GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment