Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Story Time!

So Super funny story…! 
Y'all ready for this?
*Cue music*
Once Upon a Time…after Business Management,
a cute brunette stood up to put her coat on and prepare for the chill of the weather. 
After she got her right arm through the coat sleeve, it was time for the left arm..
She didn't notice as she was extending her arm…
that an attractive male happened to be standing up from his seat at that very moment.
The next thing she knew…
or felt, was the impact of her hand hitting his face
(It wasn't hard….of what I remember…)
She quickly apologized and didn't make eye contact as she left the building. 

Yup. That cute brunette=ME!
Super embarrassing but totally hilarious moment of my day! 
Hope it made ya smile! 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so next time this happens.....you look at him in utter shock, which is honestly what you would do, then you say, "Oh my! I am so sorry! What is your name?" Then he will recite it and say, "why do you ask?" That's when you say, "I just wanted to make sure I didn't give you a concussion!" And now you know his name and can forever tease him if you sit next to him again by saying, "Duck! Coat going on!" =)
    You are going to see him ever MWF girly, you are bound to run into him again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That is the best! I need your commentary for every moment of my life! I should've said that!!!! Oh well! Next time;)

    ReplyDelete