Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PAINTING WITH YO HAIR!!!!

Have you ever had a weird desire to paint with your hair? 
If not watch this video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

Yeah, pretty amazing right? Since the first time I saw that video I have always wanted to 
*whip* my hair back and forth with paint in it! haha!
Call me crazy, but I think it's truly fantastic! 
I live with some awesome girls, and it just so happens 2 of them have always had the same dream! 
So my awesome hall activities leader planned an activity for us!!! 
Here are some pics:

 {The process}
{Some of my attractive hall mates}
 {My hair…I decided if I ever dye it, it'll be blue;)}

 {This picture>>>> (Katie is a great photo-bomber)}
{A "stamp" I made with my hair!!!}

So I feel like I should warn anyone who does this activity, that the paint takes a few washes to come out, especially if you have blonde hair….you can ask Katie :P 
But it was a blast and every girl and boy with long hair should try it!!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment